What we do
Serverless computing empowers a business to spend their time building and deploying great apps rather than managing servers. They can focus on their business goals (like running and scaling their apps) and manage the app infrastructure in near real-time. Serverless computing allows you to market an app faster than ever by redirecting resources from infrastructure management into innovating and can enhance the developer’s productivity.
Build serverless apps on Azure. Benefit from a complete serverless platform to improve developer productivity, focus on business goals, and build intelligent apps that you can get to market faster.
Process events with serverless code
Get reliable event delivery
at a massive scale
Automate the access and use of data across clouds without writing code
Azure Cognitive services
Enable your serverless apps to see, hear, speak, understand, and interpret your user
Azure Stream Analytics
Easily run parallel, real-time analytics on multiple streams of data with no infrastructure to manage
Azure Blob storage
Use massive and scalable, serverless object storage for unstructured data
Build, deploy, and operate serverless apps
Advantages of serverless computing
- Fully-managed services – Avoid administrative tasks and focus on business goals, helping developers to take some time off infrastructure and instead deploy codes and run them with high availability.
- Simplified scalability – The serverless vendor handles all the scaling on-demand.
- Simplified backend code – With function as a service (FaaS), developers can create simple functions that independently perform a single purpose, like making an API call.
- Pay only for what you use – Serverless computing allows you to pay only for the resources you use and for the time your code is running.
Talk to our solution experts
"Businesses need to know who to sell to, how to market, and where and how to best measure performance. The most efficient way to accomplish all of this is to have a single view of customers. We experienced this with CloudMoyo!"
- CIO at a Fortune 500 Company