CloudMoyo Privacy Statement
We, CloudMoyo, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“CloudMoyo”, “we”, “our” and “us”) are the owners of the website www.cloudmoyo.com (“Website”). The Website showcases CloudMoyo’s services which include contract lifecycle management services, application integration, data engineering, data management and other services (“Offerings”).
1. Collection of your Personal Information
Depending on the context in which you interact with us, CloudMoyo may collect or receive personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, mobile or telephone number.
We may collect your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Personal Information collected when you contact us:
We may collect your Personal Information from you when you contact us or write to us on our email address. When you contact us, we collect your full name, email address, location and any other information you provide us.
- Personal Information collected for recruitment purposes:
We may collect your Personal Information when you apply for a job at our Company through the careers page on our Website. When you apply for a job through our Website, we may collect your full name, email address, place of residence, phone number, previous experience, educational details, CV/resume and any other information you share with us.
- Social media platforms:
We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you access social media pages operated by us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn.
2. Accuracy of Information
3. Use of your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to provide you with a better experience when you access our Website and to improve the Offerings;
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our Company)
- to maintain and manage our Website;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
4. Information sharing
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
5. Data Retention
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Offerings. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Upon a reasonable request, we will delete your Personal Information within a reasonable time, however, there might be delays in deleting this Personal Information from all our servers and back-ups. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
6. Security of your personal information
Your Personal Information is stored on cloud infrastructure provided by third party cloud service providers. The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. CloudMoyo puts measures in place to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to access Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process Personal Information. Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing email@example.com with your specific request.
9. Information for EU and UK Visitors
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) is stored on servers located in the EU region. Personal Information might be processed outside the EU and UK. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
You have the right to request us:
- to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you,
- we hold in our possession,
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information,
- right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information,
- right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information,
- right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information,
- right to object to our use of your Personal Information,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com.
Read more about our Compliance Policy here.
10. Governing laws
11. Third party links
This Policy may be amended from time to time, consistent with applicable data protection and privacy laws and principles. We will notify you of changes to this Policy through email, or other means. We will notify customers if we make changes that materially affect the way we handle Personal Information that we previously collected, and we will allow them to choose whether their Personal Information may be used in any materially different manner.
13. Contact Information