Get a behind-the-scenes look at how CloudMoyo implemented Snowflake data warehouse on Microsoft Azure in order to solve for a customer’s challenges:
- Limited insights due to legacy data architecture
- Information latency
- Limited analytical capabilities because of disparate, on-premises data storage
- Lack of actionable, statistical reports
- Low-performance reporting
CloudMoyo partnered with the customer to adopt Azure cloud-based, future-proof data architecture using Snowflake. With on-premises data being integrated within a single cloud-based data lake, the company has easy access to Power BI reporting across the business, scalable and viable modern data architecture following ETL methodology, intuitive and dynamic dashboards with self-service BI capabilities, and access to historical data for causal analysis and predictive recommendations.
Key takeaways you’ll obtain in this webinar:
- Customer success story- Snowflake implementation on Azure
- How we integrated Snowflake in business intelligence (BI) solution
- Key differentiators of the Snowflake data warehouse solution
- Solution performance metrics used
About CloudMoyo Intelligent Data Service (IDS)
CloudMoyo IDS provides end-to-end support from evaluation to action for your enterprise digital transformation journey. Our technology experts in cloud and AI focus on FastTracktoValue™ for customers and support them to migrate, build, and maintain applications.
We enable data-driven decision making and gaining faster insights with innovation in big data analytics, AI, machine learning (ML), predictive analytics, and visual storytelling.