What’s the difference between data strategy and digital strategy? How can I modernize these strategies to my advantage?
Data strategy focuses on how organizations utilize data to make better business decisions – this ranges from security to data collection to analysis. You can collect data, but how are you using it to improve operations or better customer experience?
Digital strategy, on the other hand, focuses on the application of digital technologies onto business models to form new, differentiating business capabilities. It’s about the role of technology in improving business performance, whether it’s changing current processes or inventing new products.
To create a smart and effective digital strategy, you need data. You need to know where bottlenecks exist in your business, where there are inefficiencies in business processes, and/or customer behaviors and decision-making. With the pace of technology today, digital strategy could soon be business strategy.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Senior leadership and business management
- IT executives and practitioners
- Sales and marketing heads
- CFOs and finance executives
- HR and talent acquisition professionals
What you’ll learn
- What is Data Strategy?
- What is Digital Strategy?
- How does your data strategy relate to your digital strategy?
- How do you connect data and digital strategies?
- Why do Data & Analytics leaders need to modernize data & analytics strategies?