What is Conflict of Interest?
Conflict of interest (COI) in business occurs when an individual’s personal interests might compromise their judgment, decision-making, or other workplace actions. It can increase the risk of bias or poor judgment, tarnish an organization’s publish image and erode trust, and even violate laws.
About the CloudMoyo COI Application
- Automated workflows triggered after COI forms are sent
- Easy reports tracking, digital signatures, reduced manual work
- System flows include employee onboarding, employees with previously declared conflicts of interest, & employees with newly declared conflicts
- Quarterly report generated – Conflict of Commitment Quarterly Disclosure
- Components include security, data storage, auditing, & more
A Guide to Conflict of Interest Automation
Why Work with CloudMoyo?
CloudMoyo is a global digital engineering firm headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune India. We’re at the intersection of cloud and AI for enterprises across manufacturing, technology, retail, transportation, distribution, and more.
- Microsoft Certified Gold Partner for analytics & AI
- 10+ years of digital transformation experience
- Flexible engagement models
- Certified analytics experts and expertise
- Cross-industry domain experience with Fortune 500 companies
- Executive commitment to customer success