Snowflake data warehouse implementation on Azure
Scale and grow with modern data architecture
Originally broadcast on October 15, 2020
Sr. Analytics Consultant and Technical Manager, CloudMoyo
Director of Sales, CloudMoyo
Get a behind-the-scenes look at how CloudMoyo implemented Snowflake data warehouse on Microsoft Azure in order to solve for a customer’s challenges:
- Limited insights due to legacy data architecture
- Information latency
- Limited analytical capabilities because of disparate, on-premises data storage
- Lack of actionable, statistical reports
- Low-performance reporting
CloudMoyo partnered with the customer to adopt Azure cloud-based, future-proof data architecture using Snowflake. With on-premises data being integrated within a single cloud-based data lake, the company has easy access to Power BI reporting across the business, scalable and viable modern data architecture following ETL methodology, intuitive and dynamic dashboards with self-service BI capabilities, and access to historical data for causal analysis and predictive recommendations.
Key takeaways you’ll obtain in this webinar:
- Customer success story- Snowflake implementation on Azure
- How we integrated Snowflake in business intelligence (BI) solution
- Key differentiators of the Snowflake data warehouse solution
- Solution performance metrics used
About CloudMoyo Intelligent Data Service (IDS)
CloudMoyo IDS provides end-to-end support from evaluation to action for your enterprise digital transformation journey. Our technology experts in cloud and AI focus on FastTracktoValue™ for customers and support them to migrate, build, and maintain applications.
We enable data-driven decision making and gaining faster insights with innovation in big data analytics, AI, machine learning (ML), predictive analytics, and visual storytelling.
Please register now to watch the on-demand recording.