Put your railroads on the right track
applying Cloud, AI and Big Data
Big Data and Advanced Analytics for Rail Transportation
CloudMoyo helps US Class 1 railroad operators, network owners and service providers leverage Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics to transform data into a strategic asset.
How can Big Data Analytics help rail transportation?
By tapping in to data from maintenance logs, sensors and GPS units, Big Data Analytics can provide you with valuable organizational and operational insights, including:
- Assets Tracking & Management: Meet regulatory requirements, extend asset life, optimize parts management, reduce rail calls and increase planned maintenance.
- Predictive Maintenance: Optimizing maintenance to deliver a safe, reliable, and profitable rail network.
- Yard Maintenance: Gain visibility into all yard assets.
- Rail Car Analytics: Real-time analysis of driver and vehicle data collected by onboard sensors and fleet management software.
Rail Analytics - Our offerings
CloudMoyo’s Rail Analytics uses Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse, Data Lake Analytics and Power BI technologies to provide deep insights into core rail operations. Here are some examples:
Reports on accounting, rate determination, interchange reporting, settlements and liability.
Rail Car Interchange
AAR compliances, interchange rules, safety, settlement, HAZMAT specs, and maintenance.
Customer, equipment, location, road, shipment, user, vendor and compliance information on Rule 11 billing.
Operations performance, dwell, net and gross velocity, average velocity, dwell time from train arrival till departure.
Mechanical Car Shop
Car failures, bad order details, train yard repairs, AAR cost reporting, and costs of materials and supplies.
Inventory, crew boards, utilization ratios, layoffs, deadheads, recrew reasons, and crew tracking.
Why CloudMoyo for Rail Analytics?
- Technology: We have years of expertise building secure and scalable Rail Analytics solutions.
- Domain: Our team is comprised of a strong pool of rail experts, business analysts and functional consultants.
- Focus: Our executive team is committed to maintaining our leadership in the rail industry.
- Experience: We have experience in developing a broad range of cloud-native, SAAS products and solutions for the rail industry.
- Partnerships: We have experience with Class 1, regional, and short line railroads and partnerships with industry bodies like ASLRA, FRA, APTA, AAR.
Talk to our Rail Solutions Expert Now