Future of Healthcare in Washington
June 17, 2015: An unprecedented assembly of Washington healthcare thought and action leaders for a dayof executive briefing, connection and inspiration. General sessions include presentation topics:
- Payment reform.
- Rural health.
- Security / privacy.
- Status of: ICD-10, meaningful use, healthcare.gov and behavioral/mental health & alternative health direction.
- Medical research.
- Social media and its use in healthcare or not.
- Interprofessional education/ Interprofessional care practice.
- Role of community health workers.
- Update on communities of health/SHCI.
Meet us at the event. To schedule an informative cloud assessment or strategy roadmap discussion mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details Click Here
Venue: Harry Blencoe Auditorium, Renton Technical College