CloudMoyo Return to Work solution
Reimagine the future of work
Businesses across the globe are addressing the critical questions of how to enable employees to return to the office safely during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is the innovators and adapters that tapping into low-code applications, automation, and AI to not only reopen workspaces safely, and adapt for a reimagined and more resilient workplace of the future.
By innovating apps at lightspeed, democratizing data, and infusing AI in your operations, we help your business transform with resilience. You will not only prepare for a safe return to work for your employees, but engineer a workplace for the future.
What the Return to Work solution provides:
- Location readiness
- Workplace management
- Employee safety management
- Employee productivity and collaboration
Who is our Return to Work solutions for?
Are you dedicated to being a digital-first company?
Take the next steps towards a digital workplace
Concerns from employees around health and safety risks
Changing expectations for a remote or hybrid workplace
Lack of facility occupancy planning leads to a loss of resources
Manual processes and workflows drag down productivity
Difficulties collaborating with decentralized teams
Safely and productively return to work
Enhance productivity and unlock business value through empowering people and processes
- Centralize your COVID-19 response and return to work program
- Improve visibility into workforce safety and facility occupancy
- Boost productivity through low-code automation of tasks, processes, and workflows
- Adapt business processes and streamline operations
- Save time and resources through integrations of apps and legacy systems
- Focus on more strategic work by automating manual tasks
“CloudMoyo is positioned at the intersection of business and technology, allowing them to quickly come up to speed with our complex processes and business requirements. This, combined with their agility, focus on quality, and deep understanding of Microsoft Azure, SharePoint Online, and Azure ML and device, make them a strong partner to help us further increase our effectiveness and efficiency.”
– Director Business Process Transformation, Microsoft