Add life to your applications using
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
What is Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is any technology that simulates intelligent human behavior.
Machine Learning is the process of using an algorithm to ingest large volumes of data, and using that information to predict results. It’s one of the prime techniques used to achieve AI.
Our Azure Machine Learning Services
Microsoft’s Azure Machine Learning (ML) Service performs predictive analytics and data interactions using natural language and speech. Coupled with Cognitive Services and the Bot Framework, Azure ML helps enterprises to:
- Capture, manage, analyze and present the data from sensors and connected devices.
- Enable apps to see, hear and converse.
- Design and deploy potent, cloud-based machine learning applications.
What can we do with Machine Learning
Internet scale data management, API and cleansing, parsing, and analysis.
Understand the past to predict the future.
Recognize patterns to detect anomalies.
Our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Capabilities
AI / Machine Learning
- Identify patterns to forecast future events.
- Recommend decisions using Deep Learning.
IoT / Real Time Analytics
- Capture untapped data to improve business results.
- Collect data from devices and monitor device activities.
- Detect and determine temporal and spatial events.
- Analyze large volumes of real-time or historical video data.
- Use intelligent computer vision algorithms.
Natural Language Processing
- Parse existing text data to identify patterns, risks, and new business opportunities.
- Simplify clause and meta-data discovery from legal documents.
- Infuse human-like responses into chatbots and question answering systems.