Transportation Management is a significant facet of supply chain management and execution which impacts the overall business performance. Prolonged supply chains coupled with fluctuating fuel prices have led to a considerable increase in transportation costs over the last few years. Moreover, the ability to distinguish in customer service on a larger extent depends on the ability to deliver on transportation planning and execution. All of this has made it imperative for the businesses to adopt transportation technology which will not only help them to plan and execute optimally, but also contribute positively towards the environment by adopting green logistics.
CloudMoyo’s Transportation Management solutions will help you in managing all the transportation activity all through your global supply chain. A blend of the ease of use with industry-leading capabilities will enable you to reduce freight costs, optimize service levels and automate processes so that your logistics operations can run more proficiently. Using a wide array of advanced capabilities, we help by enabling the customers reduce operation costs, redirect resources to core competencies, enhance customer service and improve overall supply-chain efficiency.
CloudMoyo’s transportation solution strives to provide a solution to enable the following:
- Leveraging cloud technology to impel faster and more economical adoption, quick time to value and mobile device support.
- Vehicle life cycle and workshop management for increasing the vehicle availability.
- Proficient planning to relocate the goods either for maximizing asset utilization across trucks owned/deployed by the company or to reduce the overall time taken for relocating goods.
- Allocation of an efficient crew by maintaining the labor laws, work hour rules and employee skill profile.
- Efficient fleet maintenance for reducing the overall fleet management expenses and increasing the availability of vehicles, thereby resulting in more satisfied customers.
- Real-time visibility of the transported goods will enable rapid actions in case of eventualities like delays due to accidents, etc.